Wednesday, July 14, 2010

It's About Time...


It's about time for another post, seeing that it's been 3 WHOLE years since the last one. Oh well, you know how it is. I've also updated our book list on the left, since we've read a TON of books since then. If you see any typos or duplications, please let me know. So we're back online and will be posting more regular. The Lit Group just read "Breakfast At Tiffany's" for the month of July and I can't remember what we chose for August, even though book club was just last night. :-) I'll post that as soon as someone emails me again. We skipped reading a book for the month of June and had a retreat hosted by Ashley. We came, we socialized, we drank wine and even discussed books we had read that weren't designated book club books. For some reason I'm the only one holding a glass, but I swear I wasn't the only one. I shouldn't have leaned up against that tree because I found a tick on my arm after we went inside...but then I digress. Like I said before, I'll post our August book after I find out if any of my Lit Groupers have even bothered to check this blog! See you soon!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I LOVE it Marcie!!! Thanks so much for taking the time to update our blogsite- maybe we are more educated on blogs than we were 3 years ago and we can keep it going better. Thanks again!
Ashley

jcarter said...

So glad we are back! I agree with Ashley, hopefully we are smarter about blogs now!!